Join us for a day of ice cream indulgence and celebration on National Ice Cream Day!
Commemorating the historic Killis Melton Ice Cream Crank Off and celebrating National Ice Cream Day!
Saturday, July 15th
Indulge in delectable, homemade ice cream samples!
Grab a spoon and join us for a delightful Ice Cream Celebration on National Ice Cream Day. (Available from 9:00 am until we run out!)
Become a discerning judge!
Cast your vote for your favorite flavor and conveniently drop off your ballot.
- Explore the Ice Cream Making Tent and discover the secrets behind crafting creamy masterpieces. Tantalize your taste buds with ice cream creations from our featured market vendors.
- Immerse yourself in the world of ice cream-themed games and revel in the joy of friendly competition.
- Browse through a variety of market vendors offering an array of ice cream-themed items that will delight any ice cream enthusiast.
- Embark on a journey through time and discover the fascinating history of ice cream production at the renowned Dixie’s Store, home to Doc & Clyde’s Ice Cream Freezer Museum—the world’s largest collection of freezers!
- Return to submit your ballot for your favorite flavor and stay to witness the grand announcement of the winner, who will be awarded the prestigious trophy at 11:00 am.
Love making Ice Cream? Wanna see how you stack up? Click below for the entry form!
May the best Ice Cream win!