Amenities & Pricing
Celebrating your special day with us would be our pleasure
Our facilities and grounds can host many sizes of ceremony, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and even bridal showers.
Some of our highlighted amenities include:
- Up to 8 hours for your event (depending on package choice)
- Ceremony coordinator to get you “down the aisle” and run your 1 hour rehearsal
- Seating up to 150 in our Chapel or marry in our Chapel flower garden that seats 90
- We can even ring the bell in the Chapel during your kiss!
- Historic 1870’s Victorian Johnson House is your Bridal Suite with plenty of room, hair/makeup studio and dress steamer
- Separate Grooms Suite to get ready in with kitchen and restrooms
- Audio system and piano inside the Chapel also a small sound system for your device playlist inside the reception house
- Reception area has indoor seating up to 75, our outdoor Pavilion is fully covered and can be enclosed for any weather for additional seating of 50+ with a dance floor. Perfect venue for 150 or less.
- Strung bulb lights and ceiling fans above head in the outside Pavilion area are included, great dancing area.
- All buildings have wheelchair access ramps, air conditioning and heat. Patio heaters for outside available for rent.
- Tables, chairs, and linens (white, ivory, black or tan) included, we also set them up.
- Bring in all your own wedding professionals, recommendations are available
- Beer and wine allowed (bartender not needed) ask us about a margarita machine.
- FREE one year family membership, check our membership page for benefit details.
- Optional – Full service custom decorating package for all budgets
- Optional – in house Florist available for your bouquets & boutonniere needs
- Optional – Kitchen staff
- Optional – Day of Coordinator services
- Optional – in house Officiant services
Our six packages are priced from $350 to $3100 to meet every ones spending plans.
Classic Ceremony ceremony only
- Choose from our Historic 1908 Chapel, Wedding Garden or Courtyard
- 4 hours + 1 hour rehearsal
Historic Memories ceremony & reception combo package Most Popular Package!
- Choose to marry in our Historic 1908 Chapel, Wedding Garden, or Courtyard
- Reception to follow in our 1920’s Bevel Reception House and outdoor lit Pavilion
- 8 hours + 1 hour rehearsal
Intimate Vintage ceremony & reception combo package
- Choose to marry in our Historic 1908 Chapel or Wedding Garden
- Ideal for the smaller (40 guests or less), more intimate with very simple wedding party production
- 6 hours + 1 hour rehearsal
Classic Reception reception or other large party only
- Enjoy a celebration with your friends and family in our 1920’s Bevel Reception House and outdoor lit Pavilion
- Includes tables, chairs, linens, set up and much more
- 7 hours
Victorian Special very small ceremony & reception package
- Ceremony in our Historic 1908 Chapel or Wedding Garden
- Small cake & snack reception to follow in fully covered, lit Pavilion
- 4 hours
Memorable Moment elopement package
- Marry in our Historic 1908 Chapel or Wedding Garden
- Designed for the smaller group of guests, more intimate with small or no wedding party
- 2 hours (rehearsal NOT included)
Contact Kim Ducote at 469.667.6922 for more details and to make an appointment for a showing
Ready to book your wedding at Chestnut Square?
Tuesday - Friday 9am - 3pm
Village Tours: Thursday and Saturday at 11am
315 S. Chestnut Street McKinney, TX 75069