Christmas In The Village
Saturday, November 28, 4-8pm
Online Ticket Sales have ended.
Tickets will be avavilabe for Purchase at the event starting at 3:30pm.
An old-fashioned festival featuring holiday activities for the whole family!
· Holiday Lights & Decorations
· Letters to Santa & Kids’ Craft Station
· Art & Gift Market
· Holiday Music
· Train display
· Reindeer Feeding
· Concessions and Adult Beverage Area (Additional fee)
· Lots of Photo ops amongst our historic buildings
· Craft Workshops (Additional fee)
· Elfie Selfie Scavenger Hunt
· Surprise Special Guest
$10 Individual, $30 Family
Free Admission for museum members!
Check your email for a discount code, or call the office at 972.562.8790
Many activities will be outdoors in order to promote health & safety.
Please Visit Our Sponsor Page Here:
Tues, Thurs & Friday 9am - 3pm
Village Tours: Thursday and Saturday at 11am
315 S. Chestnut Street McKinney, TX 75069